Production is subject to a variety of legal requirements. It is also important to keep an eye on quality and process conditions. This includes the compliance with specific standards such as GMP, IFS or HACCP in the food industry. Such monitoring tasks have largely been performed manually until now and could quickly amount to several thousand hours per year in a medium-sized manufacturing company. Time and cost savings with the PILOT:DIGITAL CHECKLIST solution are therefore significant.
As employees in production can use the digital checklists on tablets or smartphones, inspecting products and machines, or taking counter readings is much easier and more flexible. The Digital Checklist software is a striking example of simple and fast digitalization providing direct benefit.
Benefits of digital checklists
- Digital checklists significantly reduce the time spent on quality inspections and factory tours.
- Production managers can identify quality deviations of the product or in the process in good time.
- Thanks to automatic reporting, you can intervene in the process at an early stage.
- Employees are supported in the process and in occupational safety.
- All relevant data is provided for different hierarchical levels from production staff to plant management resulting in a high level of information.
- The software guarantees safe and simple documentation and traceability.
- Paper documents and their storage over several years are avoided.
Overview of the most important functions of PILOT:DIGITAL CHECKLIST
- Easy digitalization of all checklists, records of inspection tours, or shift handovers with PILOT:DIGITAL CHECKLIST.
- Provide digital checklists automatically or manually.
- Schedule specific checklists by means of event control.
- Inspection plans and questionnaires can be executed on the tablet or smartphone, making them agile to use.
- Users are optimally guided and visually supported with the help of colors, symbols or digital image comparison.
- Easy evaluation of past inspections and escalation options.