Anyone planning to optimize production conditions today should still bear tomorrow in mind - a clear argument for the modular PILOT:MES with its focus on the fully-digitized future and on Industry 4.0. This integrates the optimization, quality and energy management for production onto a market-leading technology platform, easily scalable and also usable in the cloud. Thus production achieves a high degree of flexibility and also brings true integration of business processes.
Additionally these unique features also include a logical orientation towards the integrated Production-Intelligence approach (PI). Through these Best Practice methods, with individual customization, the PILOT:MES has shown itself to be exceptionally innovative, cost-effective and future-oriented in customer use. So in one case the delivery times could be reduced by some 60 percent, whilst the job-related error rate could be reduced almost to zero. In other cases, despite considerable increases in quantities, hours worked were reduced by 20 percent and the physical inventory discrepancies reduced by over 70 percent—these are just some examples of the benefits.
- Future-proofed production management wirth PILOT:EXECUTION
- PILOT:PERFORMANCE sets new standard with performance optimization
- PILOT:PLANNING makes production planning simple
- Perfect detailed planning using PILOT:ADVANCED PLANNING
- Impressive warehouse management PILOT:PRODUCTION WAREHOUSE
- Time-saving logistics processes using PILOT:LOGISTICS
- PILOT:QUALITY pays off
- PILOT:MAINTAIN optimises maintenance
- PILOT:WEIGHING for efficient weighing and dosing
- PILOT:LEAN brings the costs down
- PILOT:SUSTAINABILITY reduces resource requirements
- Legally secure with extra efficiency, using PILOT:REGULATORY
- PILOT:EBR to digitize pharmaceutical production