With PILOT:Execution production processes in the process industry are executed in a value-added manner. The production management software covers all core processes – from weighing and the manufacturing process to filling and packing. Process-preparation and -execution are GMP and FDA compliant. By linking the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) to the ERP system and the production equipment, it ensures vertical and horizontal data exchange.
PILOT:Execution supports you in simplifying, optimizing and standardizing production processes. It also helps to improve quality. The workflows can be easily adapted to your individual needs or extended for future requirements. The underlying PILOT platform has detailed user and rights management and is multilingual throughout.
Benefits of PILOT:Execution
- Production management increases employee productivity
- Reduces material waste & optimizes material inventory
- Faster throughput times and higher added value thanks to standardized, synchronized processes
- Best practice guidelines for employees increase quality and reduce sales losses due to quality deficiencies
- All customer orders are consistently fulfilled and therefore on time
- Simple analysis of production processes in real time
- Relevant data is made available transparently for all stages of the production process
These functions enhance the production management PILOT:Execution
- ERP Connector: Bidirectional, automatic data exchange of MES data with the ERP system, e.g. material and order data, inventory data, quantity and consumption postings, required times and goods movements.
- Working Plan: Combine different production orders with identical material components and weigh them at the same time. All events and consumptions are assigned to the individual orders and documented there.
- Active Ingredient Calculation: Automatic quantity calculation of pharmaceutical active ingredients and excipients (API) depending on the active ingredient content.
- Cleaning & Changeover: Storage of setup and cleaning instructions depending on the material/equipment used and its predecessor or successor processes. The setup and cleaning matrix supports the automatic calculation of target times for an accurate planning of process steps.
- Recipe Management: Recipe management consisting of the parts list with all components to be used, part-recipes and process steps. Based on the recipes, process orders can be created with all parameters, control points and tests depending on the plants / machines.